- Who are we?
- Which legal acts regulate the protection of your data?
• Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data;
• Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC;
• National legal framework on the protection of personal data.
- What data do we process when making a reservation with us?
Your full name, email address, phone number, and any other personal information contained in your reservation.
- Who has access to your data and for what purposes?
Site administrators handling your reservation, but only to the extent necessary to respond to your inquiry and / or to execute your order.
- Can you refuse access to your data?
Normally, in order to complete your reservation, we need your personal information, such as contact details.
- How long is your data stored?
3 years after the end of your case, all your personal data will be automatically deleted.
- Access to your data
You do not have direct access to your data on our site. If you want to know which of your data are being processed or processed or if you wish to change or delete them, please write to us. You can also ask us for a complete record of all your data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisor
If you feel we process your data in the wrong way, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the Court.